Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide community service, build character and develop leadership. Key Club is a caring, competent and capable group of servant leaders transforming communities worldwide. Lakewood Kiwanis supports the Key Club at Woodrow Wilson. It is our desire to teach the Key Club the importance of giving back to our community.
Key Club sponsor is Ms. Bennett
This is a reminder that our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 10, in the library, right after school. For those who cannot make the Tuesday meeting, Ruth Blaker will be there to lead out on Wednesday, November 11. This is a quick meeting for us to catch up with each other. You can turn in your volunteer hours and we can share our volunteer experiences. Also, if you know of volunteer opportunities, please let us know.
I want to say thank you to all of our Key Club officers for your leadership so far this year. Keep up the good work!!
President: Ruth Blaker
Vice President: Elizabeth Collins
Secretary: Lawson Freeman
Treasurer: Julianna Sweeney
Editor: Vee Braun
Parliamentarian: Neali Lambert
Here are some things we need to remember for the next meeting.
- $5 Club Dues are due. Lakewood Kiwanis will match your $5 buy paying the remaining $15 to International.
- Turn in Volunteer Hours
- Trick or Treat for UNICEF boxes are due. Each filled box = 2 hours of volunteer time. Make sure your name is on the box.
- November 14 ~ Challenge Air ~ Details below
- November 13-15~ Lakewood Home Tour
- Santa Fe Trail Clean Up???
- SOTY Scholarships due November 2. (Can turn in on Nov 11.)
- Bring in Peanut Butter for Peanut Butter Drive. Each jar is = to 1 hour of volunteer time.